Join The ASGA
It’s not hard to see why over 200 companies have joined the ASGA in recent years!
Click here to download the ASGA Member application form.
In recent years, a number of significant member benefits have led to increased membership as they offer professional support in key areas to owners and employers.
ASGA Member Benefits
The following benefits apply only to ASGA current financial members. To take up or seek further advice on any of the above, contactContact Michael Punch ASGA General Manager on 0448 274 211 or email@example.com
- FREE Legal Advice Line by a highly qualified small business specialist lawyer in the following areas**
- Listing of your company and services on our website for easy access by potential clients and fellow sign industry members.
- Enterprise Agreement template
- Employment contracts for salaried, part-time and casual staff, including IFA templates.
- Project Manager Employment template
- Modern Awards rates that apply to sign industry employees
- Terms of Trade Template
- Pay and Award Issues
- Information on a variety of Leaves - LSL etc...
- Discrimination Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Issues
- Employee Termination
- Use of Sub-Contractors and Sub-Contractor Agreements
- Staff Appraisal Template
- Alcohol & Drug Policies
- Use of Social Media in the Workplace
- FREE OHS Compliance/Risk Management Templates … click here to see the summary of templates.
- Access to SMIB’s insurance services including the protection of the SMIB exclusive insurance package including a range of extra covers and benefits, risk management advice, insurance related contractual liability advice and the most competitive premiums available.
- Discounted Debt Collection Service through Kearley Lewis Pty Ltd, a market leader in corporate debt collection. A company Credit Rating can also be arranged.
- Hyundai Fleet Discount : Workplace & Personal
- A FREE WHS DVD covering 36 machines and operations in the workplace
** Legal advice is limited to 5 minute phone calls and does not include perusing significant documentation, drafting documents, meeting with clients, advising on current litigation.