Sponsorship contributions enable the ASGA to continue its important work in encouraging the highest standards and enhancing the professionalism within the industry. Here are some of the many activities the ASGA is able to achieve for the sign and graphic industries with the assistance of sponsorship contributions:
- Advocacy and representation
- Input to industry educational training courses
- Awareness campaigns to inspire the next generation to pursue a career in sign and graphics industries
- Biennial Sign & Graphics Awards
- Industry networking events
- Industry news and updates in the form of enews, social media posts and webinars
Sponsoring the ASGA Website and eNews makes sense!
- ASGA has over 380 members across all States and Territories
- Around 3000 pageviews per month
- There are currently 30 supplier companies who are ASGA members
- ASGA eNews is sent out to over 1000 industry personnel - this number is growing daily
$1100 (incl GST)*, 1 July – 30 June - pro-rata rates apply
This investment provides:
- Your logo is listed on the ASGA website is hyperlinked to your website or Facebook page
- Your logo is listed in the ASGA eNews (distributed 10 times per year) and you have the opportunity to provide product updates and company news in the “Website & eNews Sponsors Corner”
Both options include:
- Access to other promotional opportunities throughout the year (at additional cost), including webinars, other face-to face information sessions and special events, such as Golf days
*A 10% discount applies where taking out both website and eNews sponsorship.
- To be eligible for ASGA website sponsorship, the company must be a current member of the Australian Sign & Graphics Association. Apply for membership here.
- The sponsorship package applies for the period 1 July – 30 June
For More Information:
- Click here for the Sponsorship Prospectus which includes a link to an application form.
- Please contact Michael Punch on 0448 274 211 to discuss or arrange your sponsorship today!